Thinking how you can jumpstart your freelance writing this 2013? Know what? Nobody owns you. You can start anytime. Take it one step at a time. And that kind of mindset will change your perspective and standards as you get along with clients.
The perks of solopreneurs – you handle your own business, manage your time (very well!) and earn money anytime, anywhere, even while wearing your pyjamas.
Are you with me? (If you want to be a freelance writer too) we are about to embark on a new horizon. Before we get to work this 2013, better invest more on inspiration and education.
In any type of business, there’s an investment (time, money, energy, etc.) Freelancing is a business, and serious freelancers (just like you) make sure they have these 13 e-books to keep them inspired as they perspire on the way to the top. C’mon now, it’s worth it.
- The Grammar Devotional: Daily Tips for Successful Writing from Grammar Girl (TM) (Quick & Dirty Tips) by Mignon Fogarty
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Turning Pro: Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life’s Work by Stephen Pressfield
- You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One) by Jeff Goins
- The Book on Writing: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Well by Paula LaRocque
- Writerpreneur: How to Work From Home as an Online Writer, Find Premium Clients, & Make Money Online by Rory Parker
- The Wealthy Freelancer by Steve Slaunwhite, Pete Savage and Ed Gandia
- The Well-Fed Writer: Financial Self-Sufficiency as a Commercial Freelancer in Six Months or Less by Peter Bower man
- Writing With Power: Techniques for Mastering the Writing Process by Peter Elbow
- Blogging the Smart Way – How to Create and Market a Killer Blog with Social Media by Jeff Bulas
- Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook (And Other Social Networks) – Dave Kerpen
- The Writer’s Manifesto by Jeff Goins
- ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income by Darren Rowse and Chris Garett
In the spirit of full disclosure, these are affiliate links, which means that I may get commissions if you decide to purchase any of these books. I only recommend products & systems that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands.
Tell me what you think about my list.
Happy New Year folks!